• Folding counter
• Folding lengths in number of teeth Z 60 to 120
• Fast change of folding masses
• Easy-to-use on-screen control
• Web width max: 330 mm or 450 mm (min 65 mm)
• sheet length max: 610 mm (min 50 mm)
• Cutting length graduation infinitely adjustable: 0.01 mm
• Performance with cutting lengths of 50 mm: approx. 25,000 T / h
• Performance at cutting lengths of 305 mm: approx. 14,000 T / h
• Performance with cutting lengths 610 mm: approx. 7,500 T / h
• Single cut and intermediate cut possible
• Cross cutting station with upper and lower blade
Printing and processing machine for self-adhesive substrates, carton, paper, film and more. The up-to-date concept of this machine, with servo-drive technology, allows for high registration accuracy in printing, insetting and processing.
The booklet section from Grafi con can be integrated in a label-printing machine type Gallus R 160 or R 200. All units are mounted on an intermediate frame of 2200 mm length and are completely wired. The frame will be installed between the print section and the fl atbed die-cutting unit, respectively the processing section.
The varnish unit can be integrated in the T180 / T200 between the web transport unit and the rewinder. It has its own drive-system, using a servo-motor. Two NIP-Roller systems are incorporated, to guarantee a constant and accurate web-tension.
The electronic feed unit will be mounted in place of the present gripper feed. It is especially suitable for the register transport of unstable materials like PE-, PP-, Polyester-, PVC-foils etc.
The laminating unit is used to apply a self adhesive material to a printed web in a T 180 B/S. The unwind unit is equipped with a pneumatic brake. A horizontal dancer controls and regulates the uneven tension between the unwind, web movement and rewinding of the silicon paper. The silicon rewind unit is driven by an electric motor.